Monday, February 21, 2011

The Pink Little Door


Pink is not an obsession .. it is a way of life
A way to express different moods .. different life phases .. different thoughts and ideas
Dont say i am optimistic ... there is always the darkest of pink phases ...
In the middle of the turmoil that my home land egypt is going through .. i decided to open a little wooden pink door with pink hearts and flowers inside my mind
Spreading the pink power of joy .. love .. happiness .. with a touch of refreshing blue and revival green
I promised myself to try to look at the pink side of the world .. and matters .. and friends .. and family .. and me .. and my love
Everyone and everything has a pink side
I will explore it .. trigger it .. spread positive flowing energy ..
Will start with my little circle ..
and i am sure it will spread to embrace the whole world with a PINK HUG
Question of the Day:
Did you ever get in contact with your pink side?

2 comments: